NO COST to join! * * * FREE Childcare Available! * * *
Our Celebrate Recovery group meets on Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30 PM. After some time together in worship and prayer the large group will split up – with a men’s group and a women’s group meeting separately. We invite you to watch this short video to learn more about this healing program, or feel free to contact our Celebrate Recovery coordinators or the church office with any questions.
What is a Celebrate Recovery group?
Celebrate Recovery groups are designed to be a “safe place” where people can find genuine love, support, and an opportunity to express themselves freely, confidentially, and without fear of judgment in order to resolve the hurts, habits, and hang-ups in their lives. The study provides practical help based on the actual words and teachings of Jesus.
Is Celebrate Recovery right for me?
Celebrate Recovery offers you the opportunity to participate in a group fellowship where love and hope combine with God’s purpose to mend our lives. Ask yourself:
- Are there things in my life that I do that hurt others?
- Is there something I wish I could live without?
- Is it time to stop my denial and admit I am not in control of my life?
- Do I have a painful habit or hang-up from my past which I need to be freed?
If you answered “yes” to any of these statements then we urge you to try out our Celebrate Recovery Step Study to see if it is for you. Everyone is welcome, regardless of religious affiliation.
What types of issues are dealt with in Celebrate Recovery?
A wide variety of hurts, hang-ups and harmful behaviors are represented at Celebrate Recovery. It is designed to serve people whose lives are inhibited or impeded by:
- The effects of past or present abuses, whether physical, psychological, sexual or all three.
- Emotional disorders such as anger, anxiety, broken relationships, fear of abandonment, fear, depression, perfectionism, fear of rejection, co-dependency.
- Addictions to drugs, alcohol, food, sex, or prescription medications.
Is Celebrate Recovery confidential?
Yes, Celebrate Recovery maintains strict confidentiality. This promotes an atmosphere of trust and enables recovery. WHO you see here. WHAT you hear here. WHEN you leave here. STAYS HERE. We are diligent about confidentiality and anonymity. The guidelines/rules protect all of us from judgment and being “fixed”. In a “safe place” you can take off your “mask” and be real and honest without fear. You are 100% in control of when and how much you participate.